What styles of clothing are there? How to choose your style?
My dear! I always try to raise various topics in the fashion industry so that you and I can understand this or that issue in more detail.
Today I was taken by surprise by the question: “What styles of clothing are there? How can I choose my style? ”, And I understood, since girls are still lost in these issues, then we certainly need to sort out this topic.
So, let's skip all the lyrics and start our analysis.
Whatever trends appear, the main founders of the style are the following directions:
• classic, business style - this trend is notable for its restraint, brevity, modesty and simplicity. In the classics, you will not find multi-colored, poisonous shades. The basic colors are subject to this style: black, gray, beige, dark blue.
• Casual - a fairly popular style for everyday life. This style offers comfort, style, comfortable cuts. As for the clothes themselves, the casual includes jeans, shirts, T-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, sneakers, etc. As for the color scheme, here the colors are not as restrained as in the classics, but bright colors will also be inappropriate.
• Sports style - here everything is clear without further ado.
This direction means comfortable clothes in which it is easy and convenient to actively spend the day and go towards adventure. But do not confuse style with clothing in which you can directly play sports. Don't cross this fine line.
• Glamorous style - this trend is a moderate elegant chic. Outfits made of expensive fabrics, precious jewelry, chic furs, grooming and polish are suitable for this style. Forget the stereotypical concept that glamor
it is a huge amount of sequins, glitters , various cheap accessories, etc.
• Ethno style - this trend is characterized by natural fabrics and spacious styles. Most often these are clothes that are a symbol of a particular nation or culture. In this style, bright and large decorations are always used, which will definitely attract the attention of others.
• Boho style - represents clothing made from natural fabrics, with lace, prints, tassels on clothes, bandages, etc. If you look at the finished image as a whole, you can see a certain carelessness and extravagance.
• Grunge style - in this direction you can find many favorite ripped jeans, plaid shirts, T-shirts, sneakers, etc. Previously, this style was preferred by teenagers, but now adults do not mind diluting their wardrobe with such things.
• Romantic style - usually consists of modest, cute dresses in delicate shades, with floral prints, lace and frills.
• Minimalism - simple and laconic style. Without unnecessary details and bright colors, which is similar to the classic style.
• Eclecticism is a very peculiar and very bold style of combining incompatible things. Here in one look you can find sweatpants and shoes with heels, a bright fur coat with short shorts and a turtleneck.
• Underwear style - a favorite trend in fashion in recent years. It is easy to guess that this style is in demand for clothes that look like underwear. Most often, outfits are sewn from silk, satin, with lace inserts, embroidery, thin straps.
• Retro style - without further ado, each of us understands what a retro style is. You can pick up outfits from the 30s to 70s and 80s. Retro, like the classics, has a restrained and laconic style, without excessive frankness and bright colors.
• Military - this direction has elements of a military style: camouflage, shoulder straps, buttons in two rows, etc. As for the color palette, here in the advantage of colors: khaki, dark blue, dark green, brown, gray, black.
I hope that my small guide on clothing styles will help you find your style, and you will be able to correctly and harmoniously choose outfits for your wardrobe.
Trust me, once you find your style, you find yourself.
T-shirt in everyday outfits
We have already talked a lot about the advantages of silk top, how to choose the right one, how to combine it and where to wear it. Today I would like to talk about a silk shirt and its use in everyday images. Silk T-shirt top is quit...Date: Oct 27, 2020
Retro Style - Fashion 2020
Hello, my darlings! A leafy fashion magazine, drew attention to one topic that I have not yet raised with you. Probably every modern person knows that fashion is cyclical, i.e. it has the property to repeat itself after a certain period of t...Date: Oct 26, 2020
We choose a jacket. What can be combined with and where to wear it?
Cool autumn evenings allow us to diversify our closet with interesting images and combinations of clothes. I love this time of year for the fact that you can complement any light clothing with a stylish jacket. Today's jackets have exquisite d...Date: Sep 28, 2020
Basic autumn closet for girl plus sizeSep 21, 2020
How to choose an evening dress for a plus size girl?Sep 18, 2020
What colors in clothes make you look younger?Sep 17, 2020
What to wear in a warm fall?Sep 16, 2020
Trendy colors fall-winter 2020-2021Sep 15, 2020
How to choose a skirt to emphasize your figure?Sep 10, 2020
What to wear on a date for a date? Choose an outfit.Sep 8, 2020
Classic suit and silk topSep 7, 2020
How to visually lengthen the legs?Sep 4, 2020
Chic minimalism. How to choose clothes in this style?Sep 3, 2020