Summer sale 30%
Public offer agreement
1.1. This offer is an official offer of PearlFashionGroup LLC, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”, and places a Public Offer (offer) on the Seller’s official website https://pearlfashion.eu/ (hereinafter - the" Website ").
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is considered the fact that the Buyer paid the order (Goods) under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller’s website.
Concepts and Definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “Goods” - models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
* “Online Store” - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”, a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by means of an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - a company that sells products presented on the website.
* “Buyer” - an individual who has concluded an Agreement with the Seller on the conditions set forth below.
* "Order" - the selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary selection by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- independent registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the ownership of the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in the warehouse, the Company Manager is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with goods of a similar model, refuse this product, and cancel the order.
4.5. The buyer has the right to cancel the order until the payment is made.
4.6. An order for shipment is executed after the receipt of funds to the account (card) of the online store.
Order payment procedure
5.1. Payment is made by transferring funds to the account (card) of the online store.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order Delivery Terms
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out by delivery services (carrier companies). The buyer fully and unconditionally agrees with the Rules for the carriage of goods by carrier companies. The terms of such Rules can be found on the websites of the respective carrier companies.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case the Buyer violates the terms of this agreement;
- at its discretion, unilaterally change the price of goods. In any case, the confirmed price of the Goods at checkout remains unchanged.
- organize the delivery of Orders (Products), involving third parties in the delivery of services.
7.2. The buyer must:
- promptly and in full pay the cost of the goods and receive an order (accept the goods) on the terms of this agreement.
- familiarize yourself with all its terms and conditions prior to the acceptance of this Public Offer.
- read the information about the product (its description), which is posted on the Site, until the execution and direction of the Order. For any additional information, contact the Manager of the online store.
- upon registration and / or when placing the Order, provide (fill out) the full information necessary for the delivery of the Order. The Buyer is fully responsible for providing false information, which led to the inability of the Seller to properly fulfill its obligations to the Buyer.
- when returning (exchanging) goods of good quality, pay for the services of the Carrier Company on your own.
- familiarize yourself with the Rules for the carriage of goods by carrier companies before placing an Order
7.3. The buyer has the right:
- choose a product, get full information about it on the website and place an order in the online store;
- choose a carrier company;
- require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement;
- for the exchange of goods and their return under the conditions provided for in the "return of goods" section.
Responsibility of the Parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-compliance or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and applicable law.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of individual computer monitors of individual models;
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of the Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur due to reasons beyond the scope of its control.
8.3. In case of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this agreement is understood to mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively impede the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not have foreseen and prevented in reasonable ways.
8.4. All disputes, disagreements or claims arising from or in connection with this Agreement, including those related to its performance, violation, termination or invalidity, shall be resolved exclusively through negotiations until they are fully resolved. In case of failure to achieve a result - in court.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this contract subject to prior publication on https://pearl.wedding/en
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way of selling goods over the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified when placing the order. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
9.4. Registration by the Buyer on the website and payment of the order placed in the online store means the Buyer's full agreement with the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date the funds are credited to the account (card) of the online store.
9.6. Using the resources of the online store to preview the product, as well as to place an order for the Buyer, is free.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering goods, making settlements, etc.
The procedure for returning goods of good quality
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Returning the goods to the online store is at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, the online store returns the amount paid for the goods upon the return of the goods, minus the compensation for the costs of the online store related to the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
11.1. An electronic contract is deemed concluded from the moment the person who sent the offer to conclude such an agreement receives a response to the acceptance of this proposal, which is confirmed by the payment by the Buyer for the selected product.
11.2. This Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refund
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, if one of the parties does not comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the PearlFashionGroup online store on the official website https://pearlfashion.eu/ has the right, in accordance with Ukrainian legislation, to provide the right to use the FLP online platform and legal entities for the sale of goods.